It's no secret that roofing is no easy task and if you're not choosing the best service for the job then you risk not only your home but your family's safety. But how to know?
Thankfully, when you don't know what to ask before hiring a commercial roofer we have you covered. Roofing is a big undertaking and it's important to get all the information before making any final decisions. Here are a few questions to get you started.
Knowing Your Roofing and its Specifications
- What is the warranty on the roofing materials and the roofing crew?
- Have you factored in the cost of inspections and maintenance?
- Do you know the local building code and its rules for roof projects?
Knowing What to Ask
- What's your budget and deadline?
- How flexible are you with both of these things?
- What is the climate like in your area and will your roof need to withstand, for example, intense heat or salt air?
Questions to Ask Your Contractor
- Are they licensed and insured?
- Do they have a good reputation? How long have they been in the business?
- Are they certified to install the specific materials for your roof?
These are a few key questions, but there are certainly more! Please read through this site for more research questions to ask before choosing a contractor.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to Contact Us. Thank you and happy roofing!